The Panasonic KX-TS730 is a full digital duplex conference speakerphone with 120 minutes of digital conference recording, letting you concentrate on the conversation, rather than writing endless pages of notes. In addition, it also provides a 3.5 mm audio jack to output recordings to cassettes or computer as a wave or MP3 file. Digital circuitry helps reduce echo and dropouts and allow for clearer 2-way conversations. Also, the KX-TS730 has a line status indicator and a call status indicator LED.
The KX-TS730 microphone unit consists of 4 sets of paired microphones, making a total of eight, which collect sound in 360o. It is designed to receive audio in a radius in rooms of up to 380 square feet, so you can speak from up to 10 feet away and still be heard clearly. Combined with Panasonic¡¯s neodymium speakers and active sound processing technology, the KX-TS730 delivers hi-fi sound quality for crisp and natural conversations.
- Ultra sensitive 8-microphone system
- Full Digital Duplex conferencing
- Automatic microphone selection
- Digital circuitry reduces echo and dropout commonly found in speakerphones
- Built-in Digital Answering System records up to 120 minutes
- 3.5 mm Audio Output jack for external recording devices (Cassettes / CDs / MP3s with a PC)
- Message playback (New / All)
- All & Individual erase
- Skip / Repeat
- Mute / Pause
- Call Waiting Caller ID1
- 50-Station Caller ID1 memory and dialer
- 100-Station phone book directory and dialer
- 10 number history redial with auto dialer
- Flash button provides dial tone for a new call and access to phone & PBX features
- Amber illuminated LCD display (6-level contrast adjustment)
- Status indicator (Green = talk, Red = mute)
- Programmable tone / pulse
- 3 ringer patterns
1 Requires subscription to call display. Please check with your local telephone company for details and availability in your area.
IP Phone Systems Home